PSMB follows the highest quality guidelines
Step 1 – Complete the application
Follow the instructions on How to Apply for PA License.
- Completed Application
- 2 letters of reference – 1 professional/1 personal
- Negative TB test
- Valid Photo ID
- Transcript from Last School Attended
- Documentation from PA State Board(if any)
- Completed Enrollment Agreement
- Deposit or Payment in Full
Step 2 – Submit additional transcripts
In addition to the transcripts required for the application, have any other massage therapy programs you attended send official transcripts & copy of catalog of courses for the year of your attendance directly to the Director of Education at email@example.com
Step 3 – Have transfer credits reviewed
Make an appointment with the Director of Education to discuss and review any courses that could potentially be transferred for credit.
Transfer policy – Massage Therapy Program
- The institution where you completed your transfer coursework must be licensed by an agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- You may transfer a maximum of 500 hours.
- Courses may transfer to Philadelphia School of Massage and Bodywork if you have received grades of C or better.
- Transfer courses must have similar course content and objective, and correspond to courses within PSMB massage therapy curriculum.
- All courses you submit for transfer must be completed within the past five years.
- All courses submitted for transfer must be applied for and posted to your PSMB academic record prior to your enrollment.
- You may be required to submit a portfolio or perform a demonstration of your competency in the transfer course objectives.
- The final decision regarding your transfer is determined by the PSMB School Faculty Team.
- Transfer policies are subject to change.
Transfer Review/Test : $30
Coursework: $15.71 per hour
Competency Demonstration: $60